IoT standards formalise how cyber security requirements are set. They are important for manufacturers as they are becoming a requirement to comply with national and international IoT cyber security regulations.
In this course, participants will learn about the different standards for IoT cyber security and for secure product development, such as EN 303 645 and NIST 8259. This awareness session is ideal for participants managing or implementing cyber security requirements.
In this half-day awareness session, you will discover important standards to secure IoT products. You will understand how standards and assurance mechanisms such as certification work together to comply with the requirements of product cyber security regulations.
This session is available in live session or as a package that you can deploy on your internal training platform. The content remains accessible to non-security experts. There is no coding and no hacking involved.
- Know which cyber security standards can be used for IoT product development
- Understand how regulations and assurance scheme use standards
- Presentation of IoT cyber security standards
- Presentation of IoT cyber security regulations (and compliance through standards)
- Presentation of existing certification and assurance scheme
Register your interest