Latest update: 3 June 2019
Data we collect
We only collect the following data about you when you visit cetome.com:
- Your IP address and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used. This is for logging purpose only.
- The date and time of your visit. This is for logging purpose only.
- The website address of the website from which you accessed our website. This is for logging purpose only.
- Clickstream data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques. This is to help us improve our website.
- The details you fill in when contacting us (your name and email address), so we can contact you back.
We can’t personally identify you using your data unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us.
How we collect data
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us via the contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Improve our website.
- Contact you back when you contact us.
We will not sell nor share your data with anyone.
Sharing your data
We do not share any personal data that can identify you with a third-party. We may share your anonymised information with Google Analytics to monitor traffic and website usage. We do not pass your details to any other entity.
How we secure your data
When using our website, we encrypt all communications with TLS to ensure the confidentiality of your data. Our server is located in a secure data centre. Our systems implement security mechanisms such as encryption and access control to ensure that nobody can access your data without being authorised to do so.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on servers located in the European Union. We will keep your personal data for a maximum of 12 months. Once this time period has expired, your data is deleted automatically.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, you can visit the ICO webpage on cookies.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to our website from another website