Latest update: 7 November 2018
Information we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you visit cetome.com
- your IP address from which you access our website, and details of which version of web browser and operating system you used
- the date and time of your visit
- clickstream data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
- the website address of the website from which you accessed our website
- details to allow you to contact Cetome, e.g. a name and an email address (this data is not stored online)
This helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any request you send us
Unless you voluntarily submit personal information to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers located in the European Union.
Your data can only be viewed by our staff.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure and disclosing your information
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit to us is at your own risk.
This website uses a secure communication channel to ensure the confidentiality of your data while browsing the website and sending information.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure.
We may share your anonymised information for marketing and market research. Currently, we use Google Analytics to monitor traffic. We do not pass your details to any other entity.
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to our website from another website