If you are an IoT manufacturer, a service provider or a user in consumer IoT or Industrial IoT, we make sure your solution is secure against cyber threats.
Security by Design
We assist manufacturers and developers to implement security efficiently at every stage of your solution's lifecycle. We also propose a training on security by design.
- Adapted security requirements
- Integration of security into your existing processes
- An easier way to implement security (e.g. know who does what and when)
IoT Security Management
We help you develop an efficient IoT security management programme to reduce the cyber risks you face.
- An overview of your current IoT security posture
- Security measures that reduce your IoT cyber risks
- Tools to manage and measure IoT security (e.g. framework, roadmap, KPIs)
Security for Safety
We implement our innovative concept of “security for safety” in order to strengthen the resilience of your Industrial IoT. Security for safety helps for NIS Directive compliance.
- A stronger resilience for your systems
- Assurance that safety-critical functions are safe and secure
- Readiness to the requirements of the NIS Directive
GDPR for IoT
We ensure that the personal data you collect through IoT solutions are protected in compliance with the GDPR.
- A better visibility on the personal data you handle
- Security measures and tools for data protection in IoT
- Readiness to the requirements of the GDPR
Awareness and Training
We help you get a better understanding on the challenges around IoT security, threats, and future regulation. You can find more information on our IoT security training.
- A better understanding of IoT security challenge
- Knowledge on IoT security solutions and their usage
- Real-life case-studies on security failures and successes
More Information on IoT Security
The Internet of Things (IoT) integrates cyber-physical systems that bring new functionalities, optimised operations and emerging business models. Yet, they also bring new security risks on data protection and safety.
At Cetome, we understand the challenges of IoT security and its complexity. We believe manufacturers can use security as a market differentiator!
We work with IoT manufacturers, service providers and users in the following sectors:
- Smart Cities
- Industry 4.0 and manufacturing
- Transport and automotive
- Energy and Smart Grid
- Consumer IoT