You create IoT products and you want to boost up their cyber security? You want your customers to buy your IoT devices instead of cheap knock-off? You need to get ready for new regulations that will limit market access to insecure IoT systems? You want to showcase how good you are at IoT security?
This training is for you! ETSI EN 303 645 is the first worldwide standard for IoT security. It targets system developers and manufacturers of Internet of Things devices in prevision of new regulations and certifications.
In this 2-day training course, we discover the reasons behind ETSI EN 303 645 and why it is a game-changing standard in the light of IoT threats.
The goal of the course is to achieve a successful implementation of EN 303 645. For that purpose, we look at the provisions of the standard and appropriate IoT security best practices.
This training course is ideal for software developers, product managers at IoT manufacturers, security consultants, security experts and auditors. The content remains accessible and does not require you to be a security expert or a developer.
You will discover multiple real-life examples to illustrate how ETSI EN 303 645 can help secure your IoT systems throughout their lifecycle.
- Understand the purpose of ETSI EN 303 645
- Understand the requirements of ETSI EN 303 645
- Understand security best practices to comply with the standard
- Be able to perform a self-assessment
- Be able to identify gaps and develop remediation
- Understand your readiness to IoT security regulations and certifications worldwide
- Introduction to cyber security principles for IoT and Consumer IoT.
- Introduction to ETSI EN 303 645
- Deep dive into ETSI EN 303 645 provisions
- For each provision: presentation of the threats mitigated and why it is important
- For each provision: list of IoT security measures to cover the standard requirements
- Beyond ETSI EN 303 645: what is not in the standard and how it is used across the world
Next Session: 13th and 14th May 2021
Sign-up on EventBrite