In this advanced session, we will explore how to implement the NIS Directive successfully. We will analyse the Cyber Assessment Framework to better understand which appropriate and proportionate organisational and technical security measures can lead to achieve compliance.
In this 3-day training, participants will explore the details of the Cyber Assessment Framework. For each objective and contributing outcome of the CAF, we present the topic, why it is important, how it relates with other objectives. We also explore good practices, standards and guidance and analyse the Indicator of Good Practices tables (IGP tables) to reach the compliance levels “partially achieved” and/or “achieved”.
- Better prepare a NIS Directive assessment
- Understand the Security Objectives of the CAF
- Know how the CAF outcomes interact with each other
- Analyse the requirements behind Indicators of Good Practices (IGP) and the IGP tables
- Be able to implement appropriate and proportionate security measures
- Be able to understand your security posture in regards with the CAF
- Be able to complete a self-assessment “not achieved” / “partially achieved” / “achieved”
- Refresher on NIS Directive and the CAF
- Objective A of the CAF: Managing Security Risk
- Objective B of the CAF: Protecting against Cyber Attacks
- Objective C of the CAF: Detecting Cyber Security Events
- Objective D of the CAF: Minimising the Impact of Cyber Security Incidents
Contact Us to receive a quote or register your interest.